Psychotherapy & Counseling
Counseling and Psychotherapy can be effective in assisting those experiencing difficulty with relationships, family dynamics, mental health illnesses, disordered eating, and life transitions. This therapeutic avenue is most beneficial when clients, couples, families, or groups are ready to work through the challenging feelings surrounding their concerns. Present moment awareness practices, psycho-education, evidence-based therapies, and other clinical techniques are used in session to help find unique solutions for individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Are you struggling with a traumatic life event has occurred recently or remains unresolved in the past?
- Are you experiencing difficulty with life purpose or meaning?
- Are you experiencing depression, anxiety, addiction, or other mental health challenges?
- Are you having communication problems with others or having difficulty forming meaningful relationships?
- Are you experiencing a major life challenge or transition?
You are not alone and have so much to access from within that can guide you on your journey. Therapy is a safe, confidential place to process these challenges and we have a team available ready to help. We accept many insurance plans as well as offer sliding scale/hardship rates for cash paying clients on a case by case basis.