Sharing gratitude is powerful and proven method for generating happiness.
No man is an island. We have all at one time or another received help, support, or guidance from other people at particular times in our life when we needed it most. Sometimes those people have altered the course of our life through their special act of kindness, encouragement, message of truth, or being there at the right moment. In fact, many of us don’t realize how powerful their impact was until later in life. For others, it found in a quiet moment of reflection; realizing a particular person was pivotal in changing the direction of their life for the better. Noticing and expressing genuine thanks to others is a key ingredient for manifesting health and joy.
“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each one of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.”
Albert Schweitzer, Nobel Peace Prize Winner.
People who practice gratitude consistently report these benefits:
- Stronger immune systems
- Lower blood pressure
- Higher levels of positive emotions
- More joy, happiness, and optimism
- Acting with more generosity and compassion
- Feeling less isolated and lonely
* Create a culture of gratitude and surround yourself with those that are truly grateful for the gifts in their lives.* Tell someone thank you. Give an honest compliment to a friend.* Write a thank-you note.* Spend time appreciating those in your life and notice how your mood shifts.
Gratitude Is Good For YOU!
“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.”
A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Every Day You Can Practice Mindfulness
Tag your posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest with #100mindfuldays. Inspire Friends and Family.