1. Information We Collect.
- Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar. If you choose to purchase a product (service) from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. We may send you special offers and events emails related to our services. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your subscription.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. We may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site-you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2. How We Use Your Information.
- We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Site and Mindful Living Group Services and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
- We also use the information that we collect to improve our website.
3. How We Share Your Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Mindful Living Group will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Mindful Living Group (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Site, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Mindful Living Group Services.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Mindful Living Group will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Mindful Living Group, our clients or others.
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other personal information related to Mindful Living Group Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
4. Storage and Processing.
Your information collected through the Mindful Living Group may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Mindful Living Group or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Mindful Living Group may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
5. How We Protect Your Information.
Mindful Living Group is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Mindful Living Group or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us.
6. Privacy Shield.
Mindful Living Group complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Mindful Living Group has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
7. Compromise of Personal Information.
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Mindful Living Group will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
8. Enforcement and Dispute Resolution.
In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, Mindful Living Group commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us. If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process, Mindful Living Group has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to BBB EU Privacy Shield, an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated in the United States by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Mindful Living Group, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should go to http://bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
9. Our Retention Of Your Information.
When you make an order through the Site, we will maintain your order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
10. Links to Other Web Sites.
12. Contact Us
Effective Date: June 3, 2019